субота, 21. март 2009.

"Worth for all the money"

Intervju na poljskom portalu reczna.pl. Preveo google translate :-)


One of the biggest revelations of this year's edition of the Champions League for women. Current club team in Serbia and Krimu Ljublana. Journalists say it is worth all the money and fans assume the fan clubs even in Hungary. In an interview with Reczna.pl talks about his future plans, dreams and shares the recipe for success. ANDREA LEKIC 

Reczna.pl: Rozegrałaś great games against Gyor, but your team could not win. What is missing? 

Andrea Lekic: Zagrałyśmy very badly in the first half. The defense was not at a level which zakładałyśmy, but after changing sides zaprezentowałyśmy fantastic. Really fantastic. The worst thing is that one przegrałyśmy goals. You know what the problem was? Grałyśmy large part of the second half without a single female athletes.

you mean the number of exclusions, which was almost twice as high when it comes to Krim, ECA than footballers? " 

Yes, of course. On this level you can not win a match against such a strong rival to Gyor, playing for so long in the weakening. We had a chance in the last stage of the match, to get a goal, but it can succeed next time. It is a pity that defeat, he came behind us 150 fans. Our "Krimovci" were amazing, moreover, he saw and heard, I sat behind you. It was just a small ball that I love. Senior high and with such an audience. 



You probably do not qualify for the semifinals, as Oltchim Valcea certainly beats Buducnost Podgorica (the conversation took place when the game still remained in Romania) 


is a saying that while there is hope, you can not lose. So quietly waiting for the outcome of the match Oltchimu, but I really have virtually no chance we have.


Two years ago wystąpiłaś on aggregate with the representation of Polish. Meeting in Lublin is not enough that ended in defeat for Serbia, it's still you extra for a foul on Dagmara Kowalska ujrzałaś red card in the 60th minute. 


Poland then had a really good team, did not watch your team lately, but two years ago, you were better than Serbia. Now, unless the situation is reversed. I believe that Serbia is a little higher, because as a team very rozwinęłyśmy during this time. We have many talented young piłkarek, but probably our potential match with the Polish would be just as tough and interesting as then.


What do you think of the Polish national team, what the name as soon as it comes into your mind? Serbia, for many it's just Andrea Lekic. 


Kudłacz Carolina. He knows it, anyone who is interested in handball. This is probably your best years piłkarka. I do not remember just who you're playing in the play-off to the world championships in China.


Poland has not qualified for the playoffs, losing the tournament preeliminacyjny with Slovakia. 


Really? It's big surprise for me.


Your team will face the German girls. Will you take revenge for the defeat in Skopje jednobramkową? " 


I hope that in the end luck will be on our side. With my club Gyor lost one goal, with Germany in Macedonia also przegrałyśmy one hit. Certainly I would prefer to play Forrest encounter at home, but we were below apart, so we will play the second match in Hamburg. But I never really know what would be best. I hope that after this meeting we will be happy to advance to the championship.


Sabine Englert, bramkarka of Germany gives Serbia a 50% chance of promotion, not seeing your favorite rivalry in the playoffs. 


It's nice that thinks so. I hope that everyone in our team will recover and we will do something for the Serbian handball. Advance to the World Cup.


And how would you rate bramkarkę Hypo German national team? 


bramkarka Englert is a fantastic, one of the best in the world. I will never forget what she did in the Germany-Serbia match at the European Championships in Macedonia. At the end of the meeting I ran into 6 feet on the left side be played and I was convinced that it'll get a goal. As Sabine defended my throw it remains a mystery. In the past two years I played against her at least 10 times and I can only repeat that it is a fantastic golkiperką. But I hope that it will not be the best aggregate piłkarką Serbia-Germany.


Let's talk a little about your future. You are on the wish list of almost every European club. 


We all ask me about it, but I still have a valid contract with Krime for next season and I'm sure almost 100%, I will be in Slovenia. It's a fantastic season for me and I can be happy with their game. Of course, the game in Denmark, by which journalists ask me, would be a challenge, especially in one of the biggest clubs. About this league dreams of every athlete, and I wish one day to win the Champions League. So maybe one day I can achieve both dreams?


One of the Polish television commentators said that you are worth any money. Often you hear such compliments? 


Thank you, it's really kind words. In truth I happen to hear the last of this type of compliments, because this season is the explosion of my talent. This is just my debut in the Champions League. Everybody knows that passing the Serbian league, where there are many difficult meetings, it is difficult to quickly go to another level. I give of myself 100% commitment, with a maximum focus on the matches and trainer guidance, and for that I am in good physical shape. I think this recipe, although I did not expect that, once I manage to exist in the Champions League.


Is handball consumes your whole life? 


Handball is my love, but outside of sport and game in duplicates and the representation of Serbia studying management in tourism. I am currently a third year of study.


You are a professional modest, and the fans love you, not only in Serbia. As one of the few foreign piłkarek you have your own fan club, even in Hungary. 


Yes, I know recently the fan-Club and I am therefore very happy. Hungarian fans Ljublanie surprised me, when I hung out a flag with the inscription 'Andrea Lekic fan club' in our match against Nuremberg. It feels great to know that there are people who really like to see how I play.

1 коментар:

Анониман је рекао...

Добар старт