петак, 29. април 2011.

Andrea u intervjuu na sajtu Djera potvrdila dolazak


Andrea prvi put za medije o odlasku iz Krima u Djer ( intervju na zvaničnom sajtu Djera). 
Sa madjarskog preveo google translate :)
New players to strengthen the framework for the next season, Gyori Audi ETO KC team. Andrea Lekics the Krim Ljubljana and the Serbian national team leader for 2 years is surely the Raba-shore moves. The team would like to see more players have ranks, but he still chose the Audi ETO is due to the owner of two SportConcept menedzseriroda, Bognar Nandor Farkas and Matthew's work as well. Andrea Lekics exclusive interview for our website!
It is no exaggeration to state that the applicants were in a queue for you, but you Gyori Audi ETO in the t-selected. Why did you decide beside us?
On the one hand it is very important to know the club. Egyesületről is a great, great traditions are in Gyor, and that was one of the most important, I saw that the Audi ETO at the highest goals of the struggle. I have the same goals, and I think that is a very powerful Audi ETO is emerging. I wanted to play a great team, and as I got to know them as opponents so far, feel free to say that it is a fantastic gárdáról.
I know that many people know little but introduce yourself ...
I started at age 10 handball. Kézizett my dad, but only at the amateur level. It is interesting that for 4 years before it even karate. Nevelőegyesületem a Belgrade team was from the Radnickibe proved, then the Knjaz Milos was a team where I won my title in the top league. Four years ago, Slovenia, has been proved to the Krim Ljubljana. To tell the truth, so always look back in time proved a new team, and I very much hope that the best decision of my life I have now that I signed in Győr, Audi ETO to.
Szerződésedről What do we know?
Now, two years, agreed. I think the first round is a good agreement, but I really trust him to do just two years I spend in Gyor.
Magvassy played a couple of opponents in, what impressed you in the mood and the circumstances?
For me, the world's most pleasant place in Gyor. True, it is generally not the winner we left the track, but the atmosphere, the fans and all I found there is only a positive impression on me. The fans greeted in November is a special, incredibly, this was good for me. I think it is the best feeling in Gyor. I look forward to debütálhassak Audi ETO player already in the hall in front of the fans and spectators.

Opponents are still ...
Said it was good for the team. Who do you know?
Almost everyone I know, enemies have met a few times, but I'm really looking forward to the game Görbicz Anita. Go far I think he is, his game is a real curiosity, it will be good to play together. The other guys were great players. And when I read that Heidi was happy again contracted Győr stroke, because it has become erőssebbé this great team.
What are your goals for Audi ETO játékosaként?
Proved by a team who have consistently over the past few years the world's elite. 5 years there were always among the best in the girls, but no one trophy se. I have also proved here, because I think this team is able to achieve the highest target. Nice thing to be among the best, but it's time for a Champions League victory, because if you look back at the end of career, then we are most proud of the victories. I'm here to win trophies!
Hungarian you have?
Of course ... Thank you ... Cheers ... I came so far for the time being, but of course I'm going to learn Hungarian. I learned English very quickly, I think good as a linguist, I hope the Hungarians were able to learn quickly.
It has long been rumored to igazolásodat the fans, I can expect you. 'S your messaget them something?
First of all, thank you very much for that welcome, which were granted in November last year in Gyor me, I can not tell you how much I look forward to it before the play before the fantastic fans. I promised him that my heart and soul of the team and then exposes the victories. I want the best of my knowledge To help the team and supporters as the biggest success!


www.gyorietokc.hu

Нема коментара: